Awesome Guyver Awesome Guyver

Great job

This is hilarious, I'm a big fan of the series and I got all the jokes, the art is different but it mimics the style of the anime well, as a parody on it.

DarkMatter responds:

Lol I'm glad you thought it was funny man, and I appreciate the positive feedback!

I'm happy that somebody saw this after so much time!

Who knows maybe I'll start making an Awesome guyver 2!!!

Managing Flash Pro 8 Managing Flash Pro 8

Eh...

Well I have to say for a flash that explains flash the elements of..flash-ness?... are pretty bad. The menu layout overlaps itself in the wrong places, the music is awful because every 20 seconds it skips back to the beginning, the STOP button does what it says, but there is the PLAY button? The content was a bit tough to read because of the weird font (capital i's looked like J's and such) the material was very basic, although I suppose its meant to be...you could have offered more extension to some parts instead of just a description.
I would like to see an advance one of these, because I know you will learn from this one and make the next one better...I hope.
Although it was nice of you to try, there's a lot of people interested in flash :P

Splurgle responds:

It's for people who just got flash. Don't fucking expect me to write a book.

Gateway II Gateway II

I liked it :)

Wow, pretty awesome game, expect I can't get past the alarm code puzzle...I have no idea where the colors are soppoed to come from.
Maybe I missed something,anyways, awesome game!